|≪2022.05 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 2022.07≫|
├ 龍珠 (53)
├ 聲優関連 (7)
├ 生活雜記 (8)
| HOME |2008.11.20 Thu
Lakers @ Suns
If it ain't broke...DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!
Our offense was NEVER FUCKING BROKEN!!!!!!!!
Porter NEVER got that memo.
Porter's rotations are beyond ridiculous. How about forcing the other team to match up against us for once? And why is that Lopez is either getting DNP's or playing garbage mins? How about playing Amundson, Coach Porter? At least he plays with passion and energy.
Porter either figures out he needs to let our guys play to their strengths, which is to run and gun, or he is going to be a one season coach. If Porter continues to micro-manage this group of players, he'll not only be done here, but he'll never coach another day in the NBA.
Our guys are afraid to just play ball out there. It's as if they are looking over their shoulders in fear of Porter telling him they just took a bad shot or shot too quick. I counted at least 5 times tonight where our guys could have run and gun and got an easy bucket, but instead didn't push the ball or make the pass to a guy cutting to the rim.
Not to mention the one half court player we have is past his prime and will be lucky if he plays 60 games. What a great move, get a guy past his prime, pay him $22 mill to play 60 games, brilliant! If Kerr and Porter were smart, they would realize that they are not a half court team and they have to play to there strengths. This team isn't any better defensively they are not running as much so there is less possessions. Porter needs to take the reigns of our guys like yesterday. I seriously don't know how much longer I can stomach this brand of pathetic, lethargic basketball. This walking it up shit stinks. I'd rather be an EXCITING team and not make the finals, than have to deal with this shit for 82 games. One other thing, how many times are we going to see the team down 12 with 4 mins to play and waive the white flag? Pathetic. And as far as Dragic goes, great idea to give a second round pick who has proved nothing a 4 year guaranteed contract! We sold out Rudy and Sergio, and gave this dude 4 years. Makes sense. Brilliant.
Do these guys have any clue WTF they are doing? Because for the last 4 years all they have done is go backwards and now when we had a chance at a title the window has closed and won't be opening for the deep forseeable future. I mean even all the Suns fans know we are screwed, if that wasn't the case they wouldn't have stayed home and made this a Laker home game. Why don't you just have the Lakers floor sent over for the game in March while you are at it. Let's go Lakers in our own building???? Pathetic.
Fuck this shit.
Thanks for another meltdown on National TV.
Last but not least, some postgame thoughts:
- I wasn't as impressed as some others here with Singletary. I thought he spent a little too much time dribbling the ball. He needs to make his decisions a little more quickly. If he misses that 3 people here would be killing him. Sure, he's better and plays with more poise than Goran, but that really isn't saying much. I think it's indicative of our awful backup PG history that we're celebrating competence.
- I don't like how long it's been taking us to get in to our offense. I've seen too many plays where we'll cross the halfcourt stripe with 17 seconds on the shot clock, set up our offense with 13 and have to rush a shot with 5. We need to bring up the ball and initiate the offense faster.
- What happened to that great on-court and off-court chemistry that Shaq and Amare had last year. People are ragging on Amare here, but he thrived last year when Shaq deferred to him. Now that Shaq is option 1 and Amare is 1A our offense looks fizzucked.
- Nash and Bell. Boy oh boy. Our starting backcourt looks old, uninterested and frustrated as all hell.
- Wasn't a big fan of Porter throwing in the towel in a 12 point game with 4 minutes to play.
- That's 2 games in a row that we came out flat in the 3rd quarter and never recovered. Are we making any halftime adjustments? Didn't we used to go on those big 2nd half runs and demoralize the other team? And why are we playing like we lost halfway throught the 3rd?
- Enough with the sloppy fucking passes.
- Finally, we're not a running team anymore with Shaq on the floor, that's obvious. But I don't know if we're effective in smallball either when we run out a lineup of Nash, Bell, Hill, Diaw Amare. There's just not enough long range shooting there to effectively spread the floor and we're not getting any 2nd chance points with that lineup either.
| HOME |
Template by まるぼろらいと / |
Copyright ©自言自語 All Rights Reserved.