No other way to put it.
We just got eliminated in a heartbreaking fashion, now we just lost OUR lottery pick because the
fucking Hawks, who shamfully TANK the season, gets into top 3, where, Boston and Memphis, who lost more games than they did, gets dropped out of it.
Either it's David Stern yet find another way to screw us over, or,
we're just CURSED!!
Maybe it is time to perform an exorcism ceremony - or do something else - to rid the franchise of the curse. Seriously!
In a week, what we've got so far:
- Players get suspended for Robert Horry's bullshit.
- Lose game 5 in a heartbreaker.
- Eliminated and while Spurs keep playing.
- Get absolutely
fuckified as Atlanta laughs with 1 pick ahead of what we needed.
- All the other teams with these future hall of fame picks are in our conference.
All thats left is for
Steve Nash to break his legs. I mean, this may actually top Amare's microfracture. Right? I mean, fuck man, what in the holy blue fuck was Jerry Colangelo doing in Chicago in the 1960's to bring down the thunder of evil on this franchise?
- 39 years, 3rd best winning record all-time BUT 0 championships
- Lost the coin flip for Alcindor when we called "heads"
- The consolation in Neal Walk betrays his name by getting paralyzed
- Richie Powers, 1976
- Robey for DJ
- Barkley arrives, KJ disappears
- Paxson's shot
- Elie's shot
- Kleine falls on Manning
- Majerle for Hot Rod
- McDyess flies the coop
- Livingston on Googs
- Stackhouse breaks JJ's face
- Amare needs microfracture
- Raja tears calf
- Amare & Boris suspended for opponent's instigation
- Tanking team gets rewarded by yanking OUR lottery pick
Snakebit. My team is snakebit. The
Old Gypsy Woman ain't got jack shit on what the fuck is working against the Suns. The turn of events in the last week - especially - absolutely beg the question: